Protection is the best insurance against corrosion and abrasion
Our range of high quality products offers effective protection against corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack which are responsible for the destruction of a large amount of equipment every year.
According to research, around 80% of equipment failures are due to surface erosion. Therefore the need for effective preventive maintenance is imperative.
Aluma Coat is a revolutionary corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistant ceramic coating, which can be applied to a wide range of materials and components in lots of different industries. Both variations of Aluma Coat are 2 part epoxy resin based coating compounds, which are designed to withstand corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack, and whilst one variation can resist moderate impact, the other will withstand turbulence.
NB – Minimum order quantities apply.
Aluma Coat TW (Trowellable) – Converts soft surfaces to corrosion and abrasion resistant, can be applied on any surface such as ferrous and non-ferrous metals, stone, concrete, wood, etc.
Aluma Coat BR (Brushable) – Can be applied by brush or spray, can be applied to steel structures prone to corrosion caused by saline atmosphere, liquid and chemicals. Aluma Coat BR has worldwide food grade approval use.
Key features and benefits
Aluma Coat can be applied by multiple different methods and to any surface. Corrosion, abrasion and chemical resistant, withstands moderate impacts (TW) and effectively protects surfaces against turbulence (BR).
Resist temperatures up to 150oC and it’s very easy to apply.
- Resist temperatures up to 150
- Withstands moderate impacts (TW)
- Protects surfaces against turbulence (BR)
- Can be applied to many surfaces
- Corrosion resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Ease of application
Main applications (TW)
- Bucket Elevators
- Mineral processing and industry
Main applications (BR)
- Gypsum chutes in cement industries
- Demineralised water treatment plant
- Effluent treatment plants in chemical, fertiliser and sugar industries
- Saline water carrying, pumps and equipment
- Corrosive chemical handling equipment shafts and tanks
- Chemical resistant floorings
- ESP Ducts repairs in cement plants
- Pulp and paper industry concrete bleaching tanks
- ID fan housing
- Coating of butterfly valve in ship building industry
- Solar water heating tanks
- Approved for food industry applications
1KG Aluma coat BR covers 0.7 M2 area at about 1MM thick coat.
Apply via spray, brush or trowel depending upon variation and allow curing for at least 24 hours at room temperature.
1KG Aluma Coat TW covers 0.1 M2 area at about 5 MM thick coat.