Anderman Industrial Ceramics are able to deliver a wide range of furnace fittings and accessories for furnaces including:-
- Lead through tubes – typically flanged tubes or custom parts lead through tubes can be fabricated from standard tube or custom formed depending on the application.
- Burner nozzles e.g. in silicon carbide.
- Element supports – tubes up to 2 meter long. Also with grooved outer surface
- Element spacers – interlocking pieces or comb shaped ceramics to prevent elements moving
- Stand offs – electrical or thermal separators
- Lining Pins and Anchors – parts to hold a fibre lining in place
- Specialist linings – including fibre replacement products such as Thermcell
- Base units
- Kiln Furniture
Please let us know your requirements and our development team will work with you to find the most suitable solution for your needs.
Silicon Carbide Burner Nozzles
Anderman are able to supply a variety of silicon carbide burner nozzles including single path mixed gas nozzles to complex multi section nozzle assemblies.
- Reaction bonded Silicon Carbide SiSiC
- Recrystallized Silicon Carbide RSiC
- Nitride bonded Silicon Carbide NSiC
- Mullite and Alumina bonded Silicon Carbide
We are able to supply burner nozzles suitable for harsh environments and to replace metal nozzles with longer lasting ceramic alternatives.
Our design team are ready to help develop the right product for you.