Ceramics already exist in many parts of our lives and work. From the washbasin to the catalyst support in our cars exhaust or from the chip in our mobile phone to the ceramics used in the jet engine that takes us on Holiday.
If you have a unique application or are unsure of the suitability then please contact us.
Resistance to chemical attack
Ability not to react or effect the chemicals
Advantages of ceramics
- Resistance to chemical attack
- Ability not to react or effect the chemicals
- Dimensional stability
- Wear resistance
- High surface quality
- High temperature resistance
- Dimensional stability at temperature
- Retention of mechanical and electrical properties at temperature in comparison to other materials.
- Ability to be formed into complex shapes
- Good electrical insulation
- Low dielectric loss
- Precision parts